Erasmus Tyre Services is a small black empowerment company, established in 1998 by founding members: Trevor and Gilda Erasmus, specialising mostly in 24-hour field service and the supplying and fitting of new and retread tyres and tubes. Our success is mainly due to the dedication and hard work of the staff and management, who have over 150 years’ experience in the tyre industry. The tyre industry is becoming extremely competitive as we must also compete with our suppliers for our share of the market, as most of the suppliers have their own retail outlets which they are subsidising. We at Erasmus Tyre Services will always strive to do our best when it comes to customer satisfaction, value for money, delivery of services and honesty, efficiency and integrity in handling all customers' requirements.
ERASMUS TYRE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY OFFERING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Supply and fitting of new tyres and tubes.
- On-site puncture repairs, fitting, rotating of wheels etc to suit customers’ needs.
- Early morning puncture checks to minimise downtime.
- 24-hour after-sales service.
- Tyre and service requirements and emergency roadside assistance available countrywide.
- Tyre surveys and scrap tyre analysis to assist customers in determining the main operating hazards and to provide us insight into the different tyre applications in the different working areas, thereby assisting the customer with a preventative maintenance programme.
- To do the job right, first time, every time.
- To overcome customers’ downtime, thus increasing customers’ productivity and profits.
- To obtain a fair share of the market by retaining and growing our customer base.
- To become the top service provider in the industry.
- To educate customers regarding their tyre needs, service requirements and tyre applications in the different working areas.