How to post a buying request
We also have a feature that will allow the PUBLIC in need of tyres, batteries, shocks, etc. to place a request on the site. This eliminates the work of phoning around or searching the web and you will get the best deal available in the market even from dealers you never knew existed.
There is also an “emergency “ request so if you have a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere or even after hours and need assistants you just choose the emergency option in categories and any dealer in that area will respond getting you going as soon as possible.
How it will work:
1. Log on to www.made4wheels.co.za/com.
2. Click on the Are You buying? Orange Button.
3. Fill in the details of the product and size required and your contact details.
4. Click “Send Request” and that’s it.
5. All the registered dealers/suppliers on the site will receive an email about your request.
6. Within minutes you will receive emails and quotations for the desired product you are looking for.
7. Choose the best price or the most convenient dealer and off you go.
We will strive to include as many emergency dealers as we can find to make it as efficient as possible. Nothing is worse than getting stuck with a flat tyre, then realizing that your spare tyre is also flat, between towns and not knowing whom to call. All dealers registered on the site will stand by the price quoted and cannot add on anything extra when you arrive as you will have the proof of the quotation. We at Made4Wheels will ensure that any dealer reported to do so will be suspended from the site even if they have paid in full.